There's a very special challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week as it's our 7th Anniversary! The theme is nice and easy - 'spots and/or stripes' and to be eligible, just make sure you use your Letraset products on your creation and follow the theme! Please note we are only accepting a maximum of 3 entries per person for this one challenge only.
We have some fantastic prizes and our sponsors have been very generous as usual:
- Letraset are offering one lucky winner an amazing prize of a 25 pce Mixed Media Set.
- DigiStamp Boutique are offering one lucky winner a £10.00 voucher to spend in their online store.
- Michele R Designs are offering one lucky winner a prize of $10.00 worth of digi papers
- Bugaboo stamps are offering one lucky winner a $30.00 voucher to spend in their online store.
- LC Designs are offering one lucky winner a mini paper pack called ‘Dinkies nice and stripey’.
- Sassy Studio Designs are offering one lucky winner a prize of a $20.00 gift certificate to spend in their online store
- Di’s Digi Stamps is offering one lucky winner a $12.00 gift voucher to spend in their online store .
- Clearly Besotted Stamps is offering one lucky winner a £15.00 gift voucher to spend in their online store.
- 2 cute ink stamps is offering one lucky winner 3 digi images of their choice.
- Uniko stamps is offering one lucky winner one in-stock stamp set of their choice.
- Little Things from Lucy’s Cards is offering one lucky winner 8 shaker selections of their choice.
Wow, told you there were amazing prizes didn’t I? Definitely lots of reasons to join in the fun this week!! To give you lots of inspiration, both Team 1 and Team 2 are sharing their creations (as always please click on their names to visit their personal blogs).
My card is for my Dad's Birthday. I always struggle with male cards like everyone else but I really enjoyed making this one! The image is from DigiStamp Boutique and is called 'Star Harry'
I coloured it with my Promarkers and added lots of glitter on the star! The image comes in a frame so it was perfect for this stepper card. The dotty and plaid papers are from Lisa's CD and all the edges are inked with 'Brushed Corduroy'. I made some matching bunting and added the text and the card was done! I think I'll be making a lot more of these stepper cards which we were shown how to make at our last workshop - they're perfect for those difficult male cards!
Thanks for dropping by and why not join in with this week's challenge to try and win one of those amazing prizes!
Good luck! Hugs, Karen xx