Tuesday 3 May 2016

New Challenge - Nature

Hi crafters,
This week's challenge at Passion for Promarkers is 'Nature' and our generous sponsor
this week is Letraset and they are offering one lucky winner a fantastic Rubber Stamping (set 2) which includes 10 promarkers and a fine liner pen.
                             
Letraset

I've used a cute House Mouse image which I've coloured in with a mixture of promarkers and chalk. I've used a Go Kreate die for the base card and the papers are from Michele R Designs. I've added some WOC flowers and some swirls which I've coated in glitter for extra sparkle!


Some matching ribbon and pearls finished it off and the butterfly die came in handy to fill in the space in the corner - it just needed something!
I hope you can join in with this week's challenge.  Don't forget to say what Letraset product you've used on your creation and I'll look forward to seeing your entries!
Thanks for dropping by and I hope you have a great week!
Hugs, Karen xx

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful card. A lovely image and pretty flowers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete