Thursday 3 July 2014

Get baking!

Hi crafters,
I'm really struggling in this gorgeous weather we're having, to sit down and craft! Not complaing though of course!
I've got so many cards to do at the moment so I've turned to Lisa's 'Play on Words' CD for help!
The first card is a Welsh 70th birthday card for a lady who loves to bake cakes so this image was perfect.
I added flowers in matching colours, some ribbon and pearls and then the card was done.


I made a box for the card as it was for a special birthday and some bunting gave it the 'bake off' feel!

I'd like to enter my card in the 'Anything goes' challenge at Fan-Tastic Tuesday.
Thanks for looking,
Hugs, Karen

3 comments:

  1. So gorgeous Karen! Love the matching paper and beautiful display box!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, Karen! Love the added embellishments and it looks amazing in the box! We're doing something similar tomorrow - you must have read my mind!? See you in the morning! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge 42 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete