Tuesday 8 July 2014

Afternoon tea

Hi crafters,
We made a box frame card at our workshop on Saturday and I struggled a bit with it but I was determined to have another go and of course it was much easier the second time!
I wanted to make a leaving card for someone that was a bit different and I needed an afternoon tea theme so of course this image was perfect. It's from Lisa's CD 'A year in cards' and I've used one of the decoupage images. I made some bunting with some matching papers and added some glitter and pearls.
I'd like to enter my project in the 'Anything goes' challenge at Crafting from the heart.
Thanks for looking,
Hugs, Karen xx

2 comments:

  1. This is fab, Karen and I'm so glad that you found it much easier the second time around! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work, really eye catching. Thanks for joining in at CFTH.
    Cheers Nicole

    ReplyDelete