Tuesday, 29 September 2026

Add some sparkle

 Hi crafters,

Another week flies by and it's time for a brand new challenge over at Passion for Markers.  Our lovely Wendy has chosen the fab theme of 'Add some sparkle' for this week and we are kindly sponsored by All Dressed Up stamps and they are offering the lucky winner a choice of 2 digi images from their online store.

I've used one of their gorgeous images for my card this week and this one is called 'Sassy'


I coloured her with my promarkers and added lots of glitter which you just can't see in the photo!!  I fussy cut her out and placed her on my card with foam pads.  I added some matching papers and did a bit of doodling around the edges.  I added a diecut sentiment in white card as well as a stamped sentiment.  Some enamel dots here and there finished off the card.

I hope you can join in with this fab challenge and don't forget, you can use any of your markers.  Just follow the theme to be in with a chance of winning this great prize!

See you soon!
Hugs, Karen x







Wendy - Team 2

Add some sparkle  ADU - 2 digi images

No comments:

Post a Comment