Hi crafters
Our lovely Wendy has chosen this week's theme for the new challenge at Passion for Markers and Wendy would love to see your creations with images from 'Under the Sea'.
We are kindly sponsored by Leann's World 101 who are offering the lucky winner a choice of 2 digi images from their online store.
I've used one of their gorgeous images on my card this week and this one is called 'Ashera'.
I coloured the image with my promarkers and added lots of glitter as well as white highlights here and there. I inked the background and added some gems to look like extra bubbles! I added a die cut frame and the sentiment is from LOTV. I also created an inky background but then managed to cover most of it!!
I hope you find time to join in with this fun challenge! You can use any of your markers but make sure you follow the theme to be in with a chance of winning this great prize!
Have fun and I'll see you soon.
Hugs, Karen x
No comments:
Post a Comment