Tuesday 1 August 2023

Fav Colour Combo

 Hi Crafters,

We have a brand new challenge at Passion for Markers and this week, our lovely Elaine has chosen the fab theme of 'Fave colour combo'.  A nice and easy challenge this week as I'm sure if you're like me, my fav colour combo changes all the time!!

We are very kindly sposored by Dr Digi's HOS and they are offering the lucky winner a choice of 2 digi images from their online store.

We were very lucky to have one of their images to play with on our cards this week and I chose this one called 'Morag the Moo'.


I made this card for my brother so I used some masculine colours but this image would be great in feminine colours too I think!  I chose green and brown as my fav colour combo and I really like these colours together!

I coloured the image with my promarkers and added some fine colour pencils to create the texture on Morag!  I used a scalloped border die to create the cloud edging and added some cloud die cuts as well!  I added the sentiment to one of them too!  Some doodling and enamel dots were the finishing touches to my card - hope he likes it!

I hope you'll be able to join in with ths fun challenge.  Don't forget you can use any of your markers - just let us know what you've used in your post and remember to follow the theme to be in with a chance of winning this great prize!

I look forward to seeing your gorgeous creations.

Hugs, Karen x




No comments:

Post a Comment