Tuesday 10 May 2022

For the men / boys

 Hi crafters,

It's my turn to host the challenge over at Passion for Markers and this week, I've chosen the theme of 'For the men / boys'. I know they can be a bit tricky but there are some great images out there now for the boys and men in our lives|!   There are some fab digi images at Lili of the Valley and they are kindly offering this week's winner a choice of 4 digi images from their online store.  There is something for everyone here and all their images are just fab!

I've used one of the LOTV images called 'Racing by' for my card this week which is a welsh Birthday card for my brother-in-law.


I coloured this gorgeous digi with my promarkers and found some backing papers to match my colour scheme.  I diecut some clouds, stars and banners and inked the edges with some distress ink.  I added a couple of brads to the banners too and the sentiment was done on the computer.
I really love the way this card turned out and I think I'll use this layout for male cards again!

Well I hope you can find some crafty time to join in with this week's challenge,  It's an amazing prize and remember, you can use any of your markers but make sure you follow the theme to be in with a chance of winning!
I look forward to seeing all your gorgeous creations.

Hugs, Karen x





1 comment: