Tuesday 14 July 2020

Animal Antics

Hi crafters,
Another week flies by and it's time for a brand new challenge over at Passion for Promarkers!  Our lovely Lorraine has given us the fab theme of 'Animal Antics' and we are kindly sponsored this week by Cowling & Wilcox who are offering the lucky winner a 6 pk of Promarkers (rich tones).

Cowling & Wilcox
This is a card I've made for my sister's Birthday and she absolutely loves hedgehogs so I thought this image would be perfect for her!
I've seen so many of these hedgie images lately so I dug out this old stamp again and thoroughly enjoyed colouring it with my promarkers.  I used some chalk for their rosy cheeks and added lots of glitter! I punched a couple of borders and found some fab gingham ribbon too.  I printed the sentiment on my computer and added a couple of diecut flowers.
My sister loved her card and I also made her a hedgie cushion as her present!
Well I hope you can find some time to join in with this week;s challenge.  Don't forget to use your Promarkers and of course, follow the theme.
I look forward to seeing your gorgeous creations on your blogs!
Hugs, Karen  x





1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous card, love the fresh pink an green together.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete