Tuesday 3 September 2019

'Add Buttons'

Hi crafters

Sorry for the late post today - had to go back to work after 6 weeks off and it was such a shock to the system that I forgot to do my blog!!
Anyway, our lovely Linda has chosen the brilliant theme of  'Add Buttons' this week, for our brand new challenge at Passion for Promarkers.  Nice and easy as I think I probably add buttons to most of my cards!!

We are kindly sponsored this week by Cowling & Wilcox and they are offering one lucky winner a 6 pack of promarkers (pastel tones).
  

I've made this Welsh Birthday card for my computer mad son and this image was perfect for him!
I've used some monotone papers from 'The Works' and coloured the image with my promarkers.  I added a diecut silver star, some enamel dots and of course, some buttons!!  Buttons are always handy for those tricky male cards!

So why not join in with this fab challenge and be in with a chance of winning a great prize,  Don't forget, you can enter using any type of creation, it doesn’t have to be a card.  Just remember to use your Winsor & Newton (formerly Letraset) products and of course follow the theme. 
I look forward to seeing your gorgeous creations.
Hugs,
Karen xx

1 comment:

  1. A perfect male card Karen! Your image pops off the page against your monochrome papers. I love your card design and perfect buttons, and that you've added just a splash of extra colour with your enamel dots. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete