Tuesday 21 May 2019

Anniversary Challenge

Hi crafters,
There's a special Anniversary challenge over at Passion for Promarkers this week and the theme is 'Anything Goes'.  Both design teams are taking part so there's pleanty of inspiration for you!  There's some amazing prizes up for grabs too from the following sponsors:

Bugaboo
- offering a $12 voucher


Image may contain: text that says 'eAn's World 10 Fan, sweet and cheerful digis fror ny World to yours.'
- offering 2 digi images


Dr Digi's House of Stamps
: offering 2 digis


Crafty Sentiments Designs
: offering 3 digis


Di's Digi Stamps
: offering $6 voucher


Dies to Die For
: £15 voucher

Cowling & Wilcox
: offering a 12 pack of promarkers.

These are amazing prizes so be sure to enter this week's challenge.  Remember you can enter using any type of creation but as always to be eligible for the prize draw you must use your 
Winsor & Newton (formerly Letraset) products.

My card this week is for my Dad's birthday and is a little bit different from me!  I wanted to have a go at making a background with my promarkers and this is what I came up with:


I created lines going across the card with my promarkers and just kept blending the colours until you couldn't see the lines!  I stamped the trees across the top and then used the stamp again without 
re-inking for the reflection.  It's not quite correct as the reflection of trees doesn't match as I should have used acetate but I didn't have any!  I used some black ribbon and a sentiment to try and hide this and I think I got away with it.  Then again, I bet my Dad will notice as he was always my fiercest critic when it came to any artwork I did!!  It'll be interesting to see if he does spot it anyway!
I finished the card off with some doodling and a few enamel dots.  I think I might try this again as I have quite a few silhouette stamps that it would work with.

So why not join in with this special challenge this week and you never know, you could be in with a chance of winning one of these amazing prizes.
Good luck and I look forward to seeing your gorgeous creations.

Hugs, Karen xx





2 comments:

  1. Love this so much Karen - may have to borrow this! Great doodling too - love it! juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so beautifully simple and gorgeous. I love the colours you have used for your skyscape design.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete