Tuesday 9 February 2016

Some bunny loves you!!

Hi crafters,
Hope you are all OK!
I've got some exciting news this week - I've been chosen as a new DT member for Passion for Promarkers!  I couldn't believe it when I got the news - a great start to 2016!!
Here's my first card as a DT member for the Passion for Promarkers Challenge.  Nat has chosen the theme this week which is 'Papertastic'  (which basically means use at least 3 different papers) and we are sponsored this week by 

Little Miss Muffet Stamps
 '
They are offering one lucky winner a $6.00 voucher to spend in their online store.

I've used a really cute digi from 'Little Miss Muffet Stamps called 'Bunny Sitting' 
which you can  find here.


It was such a lovely image to colour in and I've also added glossy accents to the eyes and nose which makes such a difference!  The papers are from Maja Designs, I've added plenty of WOC flowers and added glitter to the punched leaves.  Some hearts here and there and some matching buttons finish it off!
Here is a close up of the cute bunny!

Don't forget to visit the Passion for Promarkers blog to see what the Design Team have been up to and why not join in with the challenge!  Remember to say where you've used your Letraset products on your creation to be eligible to win and good luck!

Crafty hugs,
Karen xx


1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! Love your coloring two. Thanks for using a Little Miss Muffet Stamp and for letting us sponsor your challenge. :D

    ReplyDelete