Saturday 23 May 2015

Wedding card for doctors!

Hi crafters,
I'm back with a wedding card I was asked to make for a couple who are both doctors! This was a difficult challenge but then I coloured this digi image and left the groom's jacket white to look like a doctor's coat lol! Do you think I got away with it?
I coloured the image with my promarkers although there was only hair and skin to colour in really!
I added my WOC flowers, some punched leaves and I embossed the card behind the image.
I borrowed the layout from Lisa again at Ella's Design  (thanks hun, what would I do without you ) and added the date and names to make the card extra special.
I'd like to enter my card in the Passion for Promarkers challenge which is 'no sentiment '.
I hope you like my card and thanks for looking,
Hugs, Karen xx

3 comments:

  1. Great design, lovely idea, I'm sure they will both love it!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Karen. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP for our special 6th anniversary challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so beautiful.I love the gorgeous image and your design and colouring are stunning.
    Thanks for joining us in our special Anniversary challenge this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete