Wednesday 29 April 2015

Hubby's Card!

Hi crafters,
This was my card for hubby for our Wedding Anniversary this week (omg, 20 years since our special day- can't quite believe it!)
I've made a swing type card that we did at our recent workshop with a topper from Lisa's  'Animal Antics ' CD.
I've used Sue Wilson's pierced fishtail dies, some small wooden hearts and a blue heart brad I found in my stash!
This pic shows how the folds work (hopefully! ).
I'd like to enter my card in the Creative Inspirations challenge which is 'Cute critters'.
Thanks for popping by,
hugs, Karen xx 


2 comments:

  1. This is a great card :) Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete