Thursday 19 February 2015

Happy Birthday hairdresser!

Hi crafters,
I made this card for my sister in law who, funnily enough,  is a hairdresser! This saturated canary image was perfect for her and I coloured it with my promarkers with a bit of glitter here and there!
I added some WOC flowers,  matching buttons,  a scissor charm and I even tried some liquid pearls for a change!
The border is an MS punch and the butterflies were added to fill a space that I felt just needed something lol! Pearls and ribbon also went on and then I stopped before I found anything else to stick on my card !!
I'd like to enter my card in this week's Passion for Promarkers challenge which is 'Perfect Pearls'.
Thanks for dropping by,
hugs, Karen xx




3 comments:

  1. Fab card, Karen! Love the pretty pastel tones and your colouring of that sweet SC hairdresser is just brilliant!
    I'm in headless chicken mode now, getting everything together and hoping I don't forget anything...like the wedding card that I was supposed to make for Saturday that they knocked to collect this afternoon!?! So you can guess what I'm off to do now! Hugs, Lisa x
    PS Thanks for joining us this week at Passion for Promarkers and good luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous design, love the image, I'm sure she'll love it
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous Karen.I love your fab image and stunning pretty details and colours.
    Thanks so much for joining in with my theme this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete