Tuesday, 15 September 2026

Masculine

Hi crafters,

It's time for a brand new challenge over at Passion for Markers and this week, our lovely Nat has chosen the theme 'Masculine'.  

We all have to make those male cards so it's great to be challenged sometimes to create them!

We are kindly sponsored by Polkadoodles who are offering the lucky winner a choice of 3 digi images from their online store.  They have some great images on there so you'll be spoilt for choice with this prize!

I've made a card using one of their gorgeous images and this one is called 'BBQ Chef, cook gnome for men'.


I coloured the image with my promarkers and then fussy cut him out.  I did some brick style stencilling behind him and added some white highlights here and there.  I found some perfect papers in my stash and added a sentiment as well as some enamel dots.  I think this card would be perfect for a male birthday!

I hope you can join in with this week's challenge and don't forget, you can use any of your markers.  Follow the theme to be in with a chance of winning this great prize and most importantly - have fun!

See you soon,
Karen x 





No comments:

Post a Comment