Tuesday, 18 August 2026

Floral vibes

 Hi crafters,

There's a brand new challenge over at Passion for Markers and it's my turn in the hot seat this week!  I've chosen the theme 'Floral vibes' and we are kindly sponsored by Sheepski Designs who are offering the lucky winner a choice of 3 digi images from their online store.


I made a Birthday card using one of their gorgeous images and this one is called 'Sunflowers'.  


I coloured the image with my promarkers and then fussy cut them out.  I inked the background and added some stamped text to go behind the sunflowers.  I then stamped the sentiment and added some enamel dots.  A bit of glitter was also added!!

I hope you can join in with my challenge this week,  Don't forget, you can use any of your markers but remember to include a hand coloured image to be eligible for the prize. You can enter any type of creation it doesn’t have to be a card and have fun!

I look forward to seeing your gorgeous creations!

Hugs, Karen x


No comments:

Post a Comment