Tuesday 24 May 2022

Spots and / or stripes

 Hi crafters,

There's a special Anniversary challenge this week at Passion for Markers with both Design Teams taking part and lots of amazing prizes from our very generous sponsors which include:

Uniko - 1 stamp set


Di's Digi Stamps - $6 voucher

Leann's World 101 - 2 digis


Polkadoodles - 3 digis



All Dressed Up - 2 digis


Colour of Love - 3 digis


Dies to Die For - £20.00 voucher



Crafty Sentiments - 3 digis 

I've made a new baby card for a neighbour this week following the theme of spots and /or stripes.  


I've used an image from LOTV and coloured it in baby blue colours with my promarkers.  I've added lots of glitter and used a circle die cut to mount it onto the card,  I've used some coordinating papers and added them in a patchwork style.  I stamped the sentiment and fussy cut it out and I added the baby's name on the banner to personalise the card.  Some diecut flowers and leaves as well as a few buttons were the finishing touches to my card.
Well I hope you're able to join in with this fab challenge.  I'm sure you'll agree that the prizes are amazing - just remember to use your markers and follow the theme to be in with a chance of winning!   I look forward to seeing your gorgeous creations.
Hugs, Karen x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment