Monday 30 March 2015

Birthday Owl

Hi crafters,
I made this card for my eldest who's a real nature lover and this image from Lisa's CD was perfect.  I used the same layout as the pre designed card that's on the CD but changed the background papers for more masculine colours - all still from the Cd 'Animal Antics '.
You can just about see the glossy accent on his eyes I think and I added some glitter to the stars. You can add the text onto the owl which is a brilliant addition to the CD's, especially for Welsh cards!
I added some matching buttons,  something I tend to do with male cards I've realised!! Oh well, better than flowers I suppose!
I'd like to enter my card in the Scribble and Scrap challenge which is ' Anything Goes '.
Thanks for looking,
Hugs, Karen xx

Ooh, I made this the other day- my first ever crocheted teacosy!
I'm quite chuffed with myself as I'm still very much a beginner!
Can't wait to make more now and I've ordered my yarn ready lol!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the owl and the design. Thank you for joining in at Scribble & Scrap and good luck. Chris DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Karen, great papers and I love the owl! super crochet, what a great first project!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete