Monday 19 January 2015

Birthday Bear!

Hi crafters,
This is a birthday card I made at the weekend - I felt the need to craft again after our last workshop on Saturday!
I've coloured 'James the bear ' from LOTV with my promarkers and added a bit of shabby pink frantage around the edge of the image.  I used my Go Kreate dies for the card shape and inked around the edges. Some lace and WOC flowers finished off the card.
I'd like to enter my card in this week's Passion for Promarkers challenge which is 'teddy bears'.
Thanks for dropping by,
hugs,  Karen xx

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Karen, adorable James is coloured so beautifully. I love the papers and beautiful detailing too.
    Thank you for taking part in the Passion for Promarkers Challenge.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card, Karen! Love the card shape, cute James Bear and I see you have discovered frantage?! I desparately want some new crafty stash but just can't afford it at the moment...saying that, I do have some dies coming from the Sizzix Mega sale...when they decide to get here! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. See you got Top 5 with this one - so you should have! Well done! X

    ReplyDelete